Our TELEHEALTH eyecare service is now LIVE!
If you have a concern regarding your vision/eye health or have an expiring eyeglass or contact lens prescription and would prefer to stay at home during this time, please refer to our “EyecareLive Telehealth” information under the “Safe Practices” tab above for more information on how to set up an appointment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OUR CLINIC WILL REOPEN FOR ALL YOUR EYECARE NEEDS ON Monday, May 4th, 2020 at 9:30 AM. Masks are REQUIRED for EVERYONE over the age of 2, inside of our office!
All visits now require an appointment. For annual glasses and contact lens exams, please try to make an appointment through the REQUEST APPOINTMENT feature of this website. For all other appointments INCLUDING OPTICAL VISITS, please call our office.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, if you have a valid email or cell phone number on file with us, we will text/email you the following patient forms to electronically review and fill out (if applicable) through a secure portal. If you do not receive them 2 days prior to your appointment, please call our office. Alternatively, you may view and download them here.
1) HIPAA (patient privacy)
2) Financial Responsibility
3) MVO Eyewear Designs Price List
4) New Patient Hx Form
5) Return Patient Hx Form
6) Child Hx Form
-Fill out and email back Health History form to email@example.com.
- In subject line, please indicate "last name, first name + Patient Hx Form"
(This is to minimize the physical exchange of paper between patients and our office per our Safe Practices)
Please refer to the Safe Practices page of our website for the guidelines and protocols we have implemented in our office to adhere to CDC and American Optometric Association recommendations for safe practices. As these recommendations can change over time, refer to this page for ongoing updates before your next visit to our office.
We look forward to serving you and thank you for helping us to keep you and our staff healthy and safe.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Overview of our SAFE PRACTICES
Patient compliance with these procedures will be mandatory for service at Mountain View Optometry
1. Face masks are required while at our office (we will not be providing them). This includes children over the age of 2.
2. Temperatures will be taken upon entering the building with a non-contact thermometer.
3. Everyone will be required to wash their hands upon entering.
4. All patients will be asked about their health status, and if feeling ill, patients will be rescheduled.
5. We ask that patients come to their appointment unaccompanied, so there are less people in the reception area.
6. Patients who need caregivers or help with language translation/mobility may be accompanied by one person and underage minors may be accompanied by one parent.
7. Social distancing around the office will be observed as much as practically possible, and marked where appropriate.
8. Pens will be used once and then disinfected.
9. Doctor schedules have been lightened to decrease patient flow throughout the office.
10. Increased cleaning of patient areas will be prioritized.
11. Car-side pickup for glasses and contacts will be offered. Please call our office in advance to arrange this.
12. To control the flow of patients through our Optical area, frame selections/glasses & contact lenses dispenses will be done by appointment. Please call our office in advance to arrange this.
You can still order contacts online through our website at: CLICK HERE! www.yourlens.com/mvo
If you want to use your insurance benefits to purchase contacts, please call our office instead.
Thank you for continuing to support local small businesses. We appreciate your support. Stay healthy!