Patient compliance with these procedures will be mandatory for service at Mountain View Optometry
1. Masks are REQUIRED for EVERYONE over the age of 2, inside of our office! (we will not be providing them).
2. Temperatures will be taken upon entering the building with a non-contact thermometer.
3. Everyone will be required to wash their hands upon entering.
4. All patients will be asked about their health status, and if feeling ill, patients will be rescheduled.
5. We ask that patients come to their appointment unaccompanied, so there are less people in the reception area.
6. Patients who need caregivers or help with language translation/mobility may be accompanied by one person and underage minors may be accompanied by one parent.
7. Social distancing around the office will be observed as much as practically possible, and marked where appropriate.
8. Pens will be used once and then disinfected.
9. Doctor schedules have been lightened to decrease patient flow throughout the office.
10. Increased cleaning of patient areas will be prioritized.
11. Car-side pickup for glasses and contacts will be offered. Please call our office in advance to arrange this.
12. To control the flow of patients through our Optical area, frame selections/glasses & contact lenses dispenses will be done by appointment. Please call our office in advance to arrange this.
Mountain View Optometry and Contact Lens Clinic now offers HIPPA-compliant telehealth visits through EyecareLive smartphone app. While telehealth does not replace comprehensive eye examinations, some visual or eye health concerns can be addressed via vision checks, messages, photos, and video chat capabilities offered through EyecareLive. Some examples include:
- Red eyes
- Eyelid Styes
- Contact lens follow-ups or temporary extension of contact lens prescriptions
- Dry eye follow-ups
If you are interested in scheduling a telehealth visit, please follow these simple steps to expedite your appointment request:
1) Download the EyecareLive app on your smartphone/tablet and select “Mountain View Optometry and Contact Lens Clinic” as your provider (credit card information must be inputted to continue but will not be charged until telehealth appointment is completed).
2) Contact our office @ (650)967-6649 and our staff will be happy to schedule your appointment with our doctors.
We look forward to seeing our patients again and thank you for helping us to keep you and our staff healthy and safe.
Home | Our Doctors | Our Office | Eyecare Services | Eye Information | Dr. Kenneth N. Schwaderer | Dr. Deborah A. Rheam | Dr. Linda K. Hur | Dr. Ellen Szeto | Dr. Kathleen Shen | Dr. Audrey V. Louie | Dr. Daniel Cheng | Dr. Elaine Ngo | Dr. Jenny Truong | Dr. Jeremy Cheung | Location & Hours | Our Staff | Our History | Comprehensive Eye Exams | Childrens Vision | Special Exam Services | Refractive Surgery | CRT & Orthokeratology | Contact Lenses | Fashionable Eyewear | Eye Health Information | Useful Links | Frequently Asked Questions | Safe Practices